Mr. Bazaar on Instagram!

COPYRIGHT © 2009 - 2012 BRIGHT.BAZAAR

Friday 29 January 2010

{Taking time for you}

Image: WhippetGrey

I don't think I'll ever tire of that Friday feeling. Sometimes it starts on a Thursday afternoon, knowing that the weekend is within sight, and sometimes it comes in a flurry as the working week finishes on Friday afternoon. Either way, it's so lovely to know that the weekend is stretched out before you; to take time to to invest in you, your family...your home.

I saw this novelty stamp by WhippetGrey this morning and it made me think about how I get caught up in the daily rush of working in the city. I look forward to taking time at the weekend, but what resonates with me about this stamp is that I must remind myself that I'm not too busy to spend time with those I love, or even just to invest in what I have. I'm going to try and make the most of every weekend in 2010, remembering not to be too busy!

My favourite find this week, is ParisDailyPhoto - Eric, the self-titled 'friendly Parisian' posts a picture he takes of Paris every day: simple, charming and a great insight into an even greater city. I especially liked Eric's image of a Parisian Cafe called Cafe Brebant; how cute are those lamps?!
Thank you all for joining me on Bright.Bazaar this week - I've loved reading all your comments, sharing stories with you on twitter and posting about the interiors I love. What have been your favourite finds this week? Whatever you do this weekend, have a lovely time and I'm looking forward to sharing more interiors I love with you next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment - each one makes my day!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
window.location.href="http://www.brightbazaarblog.com/?blogger=http://brightbazaar.blogspot.com/2010/01/taking-time-for-you.html";