Mr. Bazaar on Instagram!

COPYRIGHT © 2009 - 2012 BRIGHT.BAZAAR

Monday 22 August 2011

10 Things I Learned & Loved This Weekend

1. Regatta bedding with yellow accents? Unison knows how to make a boy smile.
2. Bought this washbag duo from H&M - a steal at £8!
3. Spent Sunday morning taking in the British Museum and it's beautiful glass ceiling.
4. The coloured foils on these chocolate bars in Liberty caught my eye.
5. Seeing these Fallow Deer made my weekend.
6. Can't wait to wear my first crew jumper of the new season.
7. Crate&Barrel out did themselves with this striking table lamp.
8. Love, love, love this mug.
9. This pair of green brogues are lovely.
10. I think I'm addicted to rustic, textured linens.

12 comments:

  1. oh the deer are beyond adorable!
    great finds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear little deer...so adorable and sweet, but those green oxfords are killer!

    Stop by and visit me too, if you get a chance!

    ciao

    ReplyDelete
  3. regatta bedlinen and green suede.. not bad!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oo the chair under those rustic linens, & of course the bambi field ♡

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm saving every penny for those Unison sheets. Love them! But not as much as the deer shot. Where did you go this weekend? Bambi land? So beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just ordered that bedding for my dorm room in NYC!! had it shipped straight to nyc so itll be there waiting for me! haha. thanks so much for the suggestion! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great finds, Will! I have seen the C&B table lamp in person and it's truly gorgeous! Adore #1, #2, #7 and #8! Hope you had a great weekend!

    Jessie
    www.mixandchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh great finds Will; I love those textured pillows too! Hope you're week is off to a great start! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. hello bambis! oh and the lamp ain't bad either ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. !! those deer..so precious. I would have laid down right next to them.

    love the green shoes too; colorful and dapper.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loved this post today especially those gorgeous deer? Was it in richmond park? And those toothbrush wash bags are fabulous!
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment - each one makes my day!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
window.location.href="http://www.brightbazaarblog.com/?blogger=http://brightbazaar.blogspot.com/2011/08/10-things-i-learned-loved-this-weekend_22.html";