Mr. Bazaar on Instagram!

COPYRIGHT © 2009 - 2012 BRIGHT.BAZAAR

Thursday 22 September 2011

West Elm: Thanksgiving Entertaining Ideas

Oh, I do love it when West Elm release a new collection. Following on from their main fall 2011 collection, the brand is set to release their Thanksgiving pieces next week, and we're lucky enough to have a sneak peek today! A versatile product assortment means many of the pieces can be used before, during and after the Thanksgiving holiday - I like the idea of working them into a Halloween tabletop. As per West Elm's usual style, the range has been beautifully styled, providing countless ideas and inspirations for fall entertaining. This year sees a collaboration with Brooklyn-based graphic designer Mary Matson, whose designs are my favourite of the whole collection. Her graphic and playful designs for the 'Gobble' and 'Thanks' serveware really made me smile. And the good news? They now ship to the UK! Do you entertain during the fall season? How do you like to lay the table at this time of year?

16 comments:

  1. Oh wow, all these look amazing! I especially love the first picture with the outside setting/seating, and I really love the tabletop too!
    xo,
    http://peppermintandivy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. West Elm always gets it right - so beautiful and inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I get a weird kick out of dry yellow grass! I love that colour as a backdrop. Secretly hoping it will be all dried up at my wedding in Feb ;)
    Thanks for sharing these pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh... I could seriously favorite each one of these photographs. One of my most favorite times of the year, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. By the way, would you do a Halloween post? We are throwing a Halloween/house warming party to our friends, and I would just love to see your ideas ;) For sure it would be a great post, as I think I love both Halloween and you equally much - a ridicuosly lot :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. West Elm is on a serious roll! Fantastic pieces and great styling - that barn setting outdoors is amazing!
    xo Allison
    www.spicerandbank.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, the imagery is incredible. I love that butcher-block style dining table. So gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ah! i just love that wooden egg holder! and yes please to that inviting dinner party space!!
    xo ~ ks

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely stunning! Love the rustic finishes paired with clean, modern lines. I want it all!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooh very exciting that they ship to the Uk - like the chandeliers especially!! Gorgeous collection x

    ReplyDelete
  11. A dream setting. Those rolling California hills. Spectacular. Thanks for sharing, Will!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm so in love with this post. West Elm is definitely my esthetic.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love that wooden egg cozy!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really really love that chandelier. It is gorgeous. I wish it was up on the site already so I could squirrel the link away. I'm afraid I'll forget! I'm forgetful. Haha. Who am I kidding, I bet multitudes of blogs will be covering the collection for the next couple weeks. Someone's bound to jog my memory. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment - each one makes my day!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
window.location.href="http://www.brightbazaarblog.com/?blogger=http://brightbazaar.blogspot.com/2011/09/west-elm-thanksgiving-entertaining.html";