Mr. Bazaar on Instagram!

COPYRIGHT © 2009 - 2012 BRIGHT.BAZAAR

Thursday 28 June 2012

Colour Palette: Barcelona Tabletop

How do you fancy joining Mr. Bazaar for a little Mediterranean mezze today? After seeing this tabletop of pieces from John Lewis, I'm feeling inspired to pull together a relaxed lunch with friends, serving up light bites upon glazed terracotta ceramics in deep purples and zesty hues. Stripe linens nod to the colours seen in the serveware, whilst acacia wood serving boards adds texture to the affair. These are my favourite types of lunches: lingering, relaxed and packed with flavour and colour. What constitutes an ideal summer lunch and tabletop for you, folks?
// Edition | Photography by David Cleveland; Styled by Laura Fulmine

8 comments:

  1. I would love if this was my home, what gorgeous colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What Barcelona means to me - tapas and sangria!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those long, friendly lunches. Another good summer lunch is picnic style outdoors, with Pimms and strawberries.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with you Will! And I love terracotta pieces!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, so very Mediterranean!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am all over it!! Great Summer pieces...

    ReplyDelete
  7. At our house, summer luncheons consist of homemade chicken salad (with green grapes and walnuts) served on giant croissants, with fruit salad and a spinach salad as the sides. Your photo has inspired me to maybe spice it up a bit next luncheon. Thanks Will! Mary Beth in the U.S.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really, this is the color of our Barcelona in the summer!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment - each one makes my day!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
window.location.href="http://www.brightbazaarblog.com/?blogger=http://brightbazaar.blogspot.com/2012/06/colour-palette-barcelona-tabletop.html";