Mr. Bazaar on Instagram!

COPYRIGHT © 2009 - 2012 BRIGHT.BAZAAR

Sunday 29 July 2012

Sunday's Bright Links No. 87: Alfresco Dining

Elsewhere
Love this DIY paper strip tray - so colourful and fun!
Lindsay's photographs and account of her Finnish travels made me want to visit right there and then.
Free printable drink flags - great for parties!
Be sure to read the summer issue of Wayfare magazine.

Bright.Bazaar
Last weekend I played peek-a-boo in my new bedding, looked at fabric samples, visiting a traditional English sweet shop and much more!
Inspiration for summer living - indoors and out!
Take a tour of Jamie Oliver's industrial Italian restaurant by the London 2012 Olympic park.
// 1. Stacey Van Berkel | 2. Nicolas Matheus

7 comments:

  1. Hi will, thanks for lovely sunday inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wish my backyard looked like that! such great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for including my post about Finland, Will! Finland sparked my interest in Scandinavia and in terms of design, you'd have a field day! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Man, Eric Cahan's sky series really is astounding, isn't it? I can't stop looking at it. P.S. Thank you for the sweet comment about my own photography :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nothing is better than dining al fresco. Thank you for sharing these gorgeous colorful images:)

    Best,
    Alison

    heartofgoldandluxury.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for featuring my image! The property in France was a dream come true with all the lovely stone buildings and those fabulous chairs - who wouldn't want an alfresco lunch?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment - each one makes my day!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
window.location.href="http://www.brightbazaarblog.com/?blogger=http://brightbazaar.blogspot.com/2012/07/sundays-bright-links-no-87-alfresco.html";